Little-AceLittle-Ace

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Harry Potter Techno Remix Harry Potter Techno Remix

Owns everything.

beats everysong but your Hollow man thats amazing ..... kinda weird how the DL's went up so fast .

Street mix Street mix

this is all ...

THAT !!! Lol its true madness lol very very good for first track i made like 13-20 songs and ive still havet hit this lvl.

Inner Trueness *PREVIEW* Inner Trueness *PREVIEW*

Killed it !

This song is boss man ! nice nice job loveing this shit i just wanna break out a rhyme aha .

-A-

Bleek989 responds:

thx man keep ya shit comin man

Eiffel 65 'Blue' Remix [rave] Eiffel 65 'Blue' Remix [rave]

:O

This has to be the best song on newgrounds right now !!! wow I think you need to take your pills!!

This is awsome :):):):):)

Make another !!!!

NG KILLAZ 5 NG KILLAZ 5

Thats whats up !!

Thats the shit man holly this fuckin song is off the chains man I gotta ask where do u get them wikid ass beat i m stuck wit shit... on Fruity loops 6... U use anny programs cuz your god !!! man fuck !!!!!!!!

Bomb shit ! 5/5

-A-

Killah-J responds:

lol dis was all fruity loops mayn. 187 makes his own voice samples. but the synths are already on Fl studio. 187 added in diffrent things to make them sound the way they did. lol i know dat nigga a master at dat shit. nah mayn dis the work of 2 ppl. Myself Killah_J, and Beatbreaker 187. Check him out mayn.

~Killah_J~

{dj-N} &amp;lt;Evil&amp;gt; &amp;lt;180BPS&amp;gt; {dj-N} <Evil> <180BPS>

Evil Own !!!

Evil must be a good company if their paintball guns go 180 Balls per second ahhahaha kiddin nice song tho :)

dj-Nate responds:

Lmao, Evil rocks.

Battle Vs Imfamous &amp;amp; Craz3 Battle Vs Imfamous & Craz3

:O

OMG!!! This is the new shit man .... Yer of the chaing man ... You take yer pills today?.... I fuckin luv this song man... I could bust a rhyme to this man ... omg U got my vote man 100% wack!!!

Ps.. Check out my shit I m new to this hip-hop thing.

- A -

Killah-J responds:

Lol. mayn thanks 4 tha review yo. ill hit up ya page mayn.

~Killah_J~

Flutyloops Flutyloops

Kool

This is a pretty kool sounding beat Kinda funny but yeah great wrk and thanks for the advice.

- A -

DJ-Cobb responds:

Your Welcome thanks for the review

~~ Lil Spaz and Lil Ace ~~ ~~ Lil Spaz and Lil Ace ~~

Yah!

Noooo U put it in the wrong sextion... no worries people know its gangster hip-hop annwyas an dwill treat it nice :):)

Looking Down On Us Looking Down On Us

R.I.P

Man this is great like to see you back man your the master of rap.

Sorry to hear about you girl's friend. Its really really nice of you to make this for her. I would do the same if I lost some one or i know some one who has lost some one.

May they R.I.P

nickolas-lumpkin responds:

What up lillte homie..Yea her friend is in a beeter place now..Much love..NG give love and hope to Everyone..If you wanted to hit me up at..Bad_ass_Nickolas@yahoo.com